Do you get stuck on homework? You’re not alone! This year we have access to videos from the company that created our math program for 9th grade that go over how to do the Ready, Set, Go problem sets. Click the link below and use the following information to log in:
Log in: firstname.lastname@example.org
MVP videos for Ready, Set, Go
Hello, here are some important notes for this time of year.
- Parent – Teacher conferences are Wednesday (1-4) and Thursday (4 – 7). If you cannot make any of those times but would like to meet please send me an email. Include times you could meet on the Monday or Tuesday we get back from break.
- Fall break is next week. (October 16 – 20)
- The last day of term 1 is October 27th.
- The last day to turn in missing work or redone work (corrections) is Monday, October 23rd (the day we come back from break).
- There is a Khan Academy assignment students should be working on. Let me know if your student does not have access to a device/internet for an extended amount of time.
Thank! Have a great break!
In class today we signed up for accounts in Khan Academy. The class codes are listed below if you or your student was not here. (They get added on the Coach page, at add a new coach.)
This will take the place of their Moby Max or Prodigy assignments. I will assign lessons but they can work ahead if they would like and they can do missions if they would like too. My assignments are how I will be logging their participation, however. It is not a timed per week assignment but you can make it that way if you would like. (It also has High School Biology help on there as well. Something to be aware of to help with that class -BONUS.)
If your student already has an account they can use that. If not, they can create a new account through their Ascent Google email address. Have them come see me if they have trouble completing this.
First Period code: TK9SKR
Second Period Code: 73YPK7
Third Period Code: EF8AMM
Let me know if you have any questions.
Yearbook purchases will only be available ONLINE this year (no orders will be taken in the office).
Find our school from the drop down list
Soft cover books are $20, hard cover books are $25
Prices go up on November 17th, so order today for the best price!!!
The year has begun! I’m looking forward to a great year. Here is the link to my disclosure:
Mrs. Deemer’s Disclosure
Here is a pdf copy if you are unable to open the link. Just print it and fill it out and send it in with your 9th grader!
Disclosure – Mrs. Deemer Secondary I