Cluster Fridays are very busy, so please get started right away. I will check your reading logs on Monday.
- Turn in any work from this week
- Take a spelling test with a partner
- Also, do your fluency reading with a partner
- Play Multiplication War, or dice with a partner.
Let’s get ready to have an awesome day!
- Reading Logs and Punch Cards
- Finish questions from Science, and turn in
- Start Morning Work Quiz Day 4 when the bell rings, remember to put up an office.
Welcome back, please follow the steps below to help is get ready for a successful day:
1.Take out reading logs and punch cards
2. Check in, I will be taking attendance based off of if you have checkin in.
3. Start Morning Work Day 3 when the bell rings.
Please come on in and follow the steps below:
- Help unstack chairs, and put things back where they go
- Take out reading logs and HW punch cards
- Check in with the link below
- Start morning work when the bell rings
Today we are back to cluster schedule, so please follow the directions below:
- Take a spelling test with a partner, make sure your NUMBER is on it, and your partner grades it.
- Finish any unfinished work
- Morning Work Quiz
- James Questions
- New Years Questions
- Mystery Science Quizzes 1, 2, and 3
- Spelling Classwork
- Check the NO NAME wall for your work
Let’s get started with our 5 star day!
- Reading logs and Punch Cards
- When your lab partner is here, finish the lab from yesterday. Answer all the questions and turn it in. ( Check for your number)
- Start Morning work when the bell rings, ONLY if you are done with the Science Lab. Please put up an office.
It’s Hump day!
Please follow the directions below:
- Planners and punch cards out
- Dump out the water in your cup, and stack on the counter, then leave spoon in the sink and throw your placemat away.
- Come get a Birth of Rocks sheet from me, start this when the bell rings. Turn in to the Science bin when finished.
- Start Morning work day 3
Come on in and get ready for the day. Check out our schedule, because there are some changes.
- Reading log and punch card
- Start morning work at 8:30
I hope you had a wonderful weekend? Please follow the steps below:
- Turn in any unfinished work from last week
- Check in
- Start Morning Work when the bell rings